The Furzedown Family Centre provides parents and carers in the community with a warm and welcoming place to bring their children to learn by engaging with stimulating activities, materials and situations.
The Furzedown Family Centre is a place for both parents/carers and children to build friendships and provides an invaluable sense of belonging in the community.
As part of our fundraising calendar we hold regular events such as cake sales.
Every week we have a theme in both the playgroup and the parent & toddler group.
The Furzedown Family Centre is based in the grounds of Graveney School. When you arrive at the security entrance on Welham Road you will need to sign in and and then you will be directed to the Family Centre.
Tel: 020 8672 6924
We are a ‘family centre’ because we know that parents & carers are children’s first and most enduring educators.
The Furzedown Family Centre parent & toddler group is a drop in centre and open from 9.30am-11.30am during Graveney School's term times.
Autumn term 2015
· First day: Tuesday 1 September
· Last day: Friday 18 December
· Half term: Monday 26 October to Friday 30 October
Spring term 2016
· First day: Tuesday 5 January
· Last day: Wednesday 23 March
· Half term: Monday 16 February to Friday 20 February
Summer term 2016
· First day: Thursday 7 April
· Last day: Friday 15 July
· Half term: Monday 30 May to Friday 3 June
**** PLEASE NOTE THE PARENT & TODDLER GROUP
RE-OPENS ON MONDAY 21 SEPTEMBER 2015 ****